Traffic- and Infrastructural Engineering
Our modern society requires the constant development and maintenance of our traffic and technical infrastructure. Our engineers are requested to plan the technical requirements to reconcile them with our town shapes and landscapes and to enhance the public significant places and open air facilities. We plan and coordinate the waste water and drinking water plants, power supply and telecommunication facilities as the development measures for the towns, industrial and commercial areas. For this it is necessary to identify capacities of conflict and resolve them with our clients and with the public.
The C&E Consulting and Engineering GmbH Chemnitz is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Traffic Concepts / Alignment study
- Overall- and Partial Traffic Planning
- Design of Traffic and Open Space Areas
- Assessment of Interferences in the Nature and Landscape / Landscape conservation support plans
- Planning of Development Area
- Design of Networks
- Preperation of Coordinated Wiring Diagram
- Master Drainage Plan
- Management of Rainwater Resources
- Analysis, Optimisation and Supervision of Channel Networks
- Planning and Construction Supervision