Replacement building of the elevated tank of Reichenhain, Chemnitz
Construction of a soil covered 2-chamber-flow tank with 2 x 2.500m³ useful capacity including the new serving house on the area of the old tank.
The demolition of the first chamber of the unreinforced rammed concrete tank of the year 1911 was made under maintenance of operation in the second chamber. The cistern was in all phases of construction supply efficient on the network. Renewal of the pipe system outside of the tank.